[ovirt-devel] Doctor Rest PostgreSQL report

Piotr Kliczewski pkliczew at redhat.com
Thu Oct 1 16:34:02 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Martin Betak <mbetak at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
I am not sure what we are testing here. I can see a lot of queries which
were generated
by host monitoring. You said that you had around 200+ hosts and you run
full dump for
doctor every 5 seconds. Next you moved to 1 second intervals.
I seems that host monitoring generated enough load to hide any impact of
doctor rest
queries.