[ovirt-devel] python-mock

Rafael Martins rmartins at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 12:48:48 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Sorry, I meant that we use python-mock. I always forget that we have a name clash here with the mock building tool. :)

The current ovirt-setup-lib jobs are not running the unit test suite. I started writing it some time ago, but hadn't time to finish testing everything and integrate it properly with jenkins yet, so it does not uses python-mock now, but will use soon.

Also, we have plans to add unit tests to more and more ovirt-setup packages, and they will use python-mock for sure.

Thanks.

Rafael