[ovirt-devel] Reducing the amount of builds to keep in ovirt-engine upstream jobs

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 10:42:34 UTC 2016

+1 from me.

We are in the process of migration to the new jenkins [2], Actually some of
the jobs already migrated (node/lago),
So we will be able to increase history back to higher levels once we finish
the migration.

I think on some projects we reduced it to 20 already, which projects still
use 40?

e.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:01 PM, Gil Shinar <gshinar at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Upstream Jenkins disk always get filled up and I want to reduce the amount
> of builds to keep from 40 to 30 or even 20 and the amount of archived
> artifacts to keep from 20 to 15 or even 10.
>
> Is that OK by you?
>
> Thanks
> Gil

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHEV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)