[ovirt-devel] [VDSM] Build failure because missing ioprocess package in ovirt repos - solved

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 09:05:58 UTC 2016

בתאריך 17 באוג׳ 2016 8:54 לפנה״צ,‏ "Sandro Bonazzola" <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
כתב:

> The issue is different:
> both x86_64 and ppc64le builds python-ioprocess package so a newer
python-ioprocess may come from ppc64le build not corresponding to an exact
nvr on x86_64.
> Solution may be to chance the ioprocess build to drop the timestamp or
make the ioprocess build a matrix job building from the same src.rpm.
> Another solution may be relax the nvr requirements in the
python-ioprocess package to not require the exact nvr but only the same
version.
> Another solution may be competely separate x86_64 and ppc64le repos.

I think the issue is the requiring the a version with the timestamp and git
commit, it sould only require the same version.