[ovirt-devel] Alternatives to automatically move bugs to MODIFIED

Shlomo Ben David sbendavi at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 11:40:08 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm currently working to solve this issue.
I will update you when done :)

Best Regards,

Shlomi Ben-David | Software Engineer | Red Hat ISRAEL
Red Hat Certified System Administrator | Red Hat Certified Engineer
IRC: shlomibendavid (on #rhev-integ, #rhev-dev, #rhev-ci)

OPEN SOURCE - 1 4 011 && 011 4 1