[ovirt-devel] Request for oVirt Ansible modules testing feedback

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Fri Dec 2 14:49:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

which ovirt versions will these ansible modules support?
only 4.x or also 3.6?

This looks very promising, because I'm already automating template
provisioning for ovirt via ansible (parts of it) and it would be cool
to also make the actual template creation of the vm part of the ansible
playbooks, but I can't switch over to ovirt 4 yet.

I will try to get some time to test this out, if it supports the older
version.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +495772 293100
F: +495772 293333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen