[ovirt-devel] oVirt system tests currently failing to AddHost on master

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 19:12:33 UTC 2016

SuperVdsm fails to starts :

MainThread::ERROR::2016-12-22
12:42:08,699::supervdsmServer::317::SuperVdsm.Server::(main) Could not
start Super Vdsm
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/supervdsmServer", line 297, in main
    server = manager.get_server()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/multiprocessing/managers.py", line 493, in
get_server
    self._authkey, self._serializer)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/multiprocessing/managers.py", line 162, in
__init__
    self.listener = Listener(address=address, backlog=16)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 136, in
__init__
    self._listener = SocketListener(address, family, backlog)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 260, in
__init__
    self._socket.bind(address)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py", line 224, in meth
    return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory