[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 4.0 Localization Question #7] "unsynced entries" variables

Ramesh Nachimuthu rnachimu at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 05:20:19 UTC 2016

On 06/07/2016 05:43 AM, Yuko Katabami wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to ask for your help with the following question.​​
> *
> *
> *File: *ApplicationMessages
>
> *Resource IDs: *
>
> brickStatusWithUnSyncedEntriesPresent
> needsGlusterHealingWithVolumeStatus unSyncedEntriesPresent
>
> *Strings:
> *
>
> {0}, {1} unsynced entries present

It will be 'brick status, <no-of-unsynced-entires> unsynced entries
present'. For example 'UP, 5634 unsynced entries present'

> {0}, Unsynced entries present - Needs healing

This will be '<no-of-unsynced-entires> ,Unsynced entries present - Needs
healing'. ex: 5678, Unsynced entries present - Needs healing'

> {0} unsynced entries present

This will be '<no-of-unsynced-entires> unsynced entries present'. ex:
"5678 unsynced entries present'

Note: Unsynced entries are the number of entries in a replicated gluster
brick which needs to be healed.