[ovirt-devel] [TIPS] How to get your package released in oVirt

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Jun 22 12:06:04 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Martin Sivak <msivak at redhat.com> wrote:

> > That's not automation, its just you (human) building the official build
> in
> > COPR
> > rather in jenkins no?
>
> It is automated enough for me, I just upload (the equivalent of
> tagging) the srpm and it builds it for all platforms. It is then
> automatically released in the project repository.

Again, you're thinking on a small group of maintainers that might think as
you,
less on oVirt as a sum of 60+ different projects.

While what you are suggesting might be an improvement of existing system,
I am thinking on a full automated solution for all projects that will be
handled
in a similar way to nightlies and verification done on CI.