[ovirt-devel] Ovirt API Import OVA

Fred Rolland frolland at redhat.com
Sun Mar 6 13:16:28 UTC 2016

Bryan hi,

There is not an automated way to import an OVA into oVirt currently.

There might be a possibility to manually import the disks, then import the
OVF file, but it won't be straightforward.

In the future, there will be a support to upload an image from the web UI.
[1]

Regards,

Fred

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/image-upload/