[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] new internal stable modules + proposal

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 16:28:02 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Yes, sorry, I meant executor.py. Periodic.py will stay in virt for a little more.

> > lib/vdsm/virt/api.py -> lib/vdsm/common/api.py
>
> +1
>

> > Question is if those modules should go under common/ or under another
> > subdirectory, maybe infra?
>
> I would not add infra package, common *is* infra.

OK, to explain further we have already

lib/vdsm/common/network

BTW I'm fine using lib/vdsm/common/ directly.

The move will be done this friday unless anyone objects.

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D