[ovirt-devel] are there any ways to disable the log file?

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 09:00:20 UTC 2016

right, since 3.5 we use libvirt default configurations which is to report
logs to syslog, about the cmd line log to /var/log/libvirt/qemu/.. I think
its done by libvirt - doesn't it? probably you can disable it by some
libvirtd.conf\qemu.conf line . vdsm should not change it by default

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 4:36 AM, zhukaijie <kjzhu14 at is.ac.cn> wrote:

> "Since oVirt 3.5.0 (VDSM 4.16.0), VDSM does not enable the overly verbose
> libvirt debug logs automatically." from
> http://www.ovirt.org/develop/developer-guide/vdsm/log-files/.
> So my problem is.
> Each running VM has it's command line logged in
> /var/log/libvirt/qemu/${vmname}. And now I'd like to disable this log
> function, that is to say, not to record the QEMU command line of VM. So
> could oVirt or VDSM disable this qemu command line log file just like
> libvirt debug logs? Thank you.

*Yaniv Bronhaim.*