[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 4.0 Localization Question #1] "Storage Domain's number of LVs exceeded threshold"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Tue May 3 00:57:37 UTC 2016

Hi oVirt developers,

We have started translating oVirt 4.0 UI strings from this week.
The following is our first question. It would be great if you could provide
us the answer.

​​*File: *LocalizedEnums

*Resource ID: *AuditLogType___NUNBER_OF_LVS_ON_STORAGE_DOMAIN
_EXCEEDED_THRESHOLD>

*String: *Storage Domain's number of LVs exceeded threshold

*Question:* Could you please tell us where this string is shown on UI? I
would like to check whether this string is used as a message to report taht
it exceeded the threshold or it is a label where the number is shown.

Kind regards,

Yuko