[ovirt-devel] Sonarqube reports for ovirt-engine

Roman Mohr rmohr at redhat.com
Thu May 5 09:04:29 UTC 2016

HI all,

I have asked sonarqube if they would add ovirt-engine to their hosted sonar
instance https://nemo.sonarqube.org/. They would be happy to do that. It is
free and for open source projects only.

For those which are not familiar with sonarqube, it is a code quality
testing tool which gives a lot of architectural insights into applications
(coverity like features, code coverage, coupling, bunch of other OOP code
metrics, trends, ...).

To integrate with nemo I would add a travis.yml file which would do the
build and analysis of ovirt-engine on travis and upload it to nemo. There
are no risks four our CI if travis or nemo have issues.

Best Regards,
Roman