[ovirt-devel] [VDSM] Strange build requirements added lately

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Thu May 12 09:27:06 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Francesco Romani <fromani at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

Makes sense.

>> - mom - we are not running mom on a development machine
>
> Similar, there are few tests (momTests.py/momPolicyTests.py) which import
> the package for testing purposes

Testing mom or testing vdsm? Maybe these tests are not relevant now that mom
runs in separate process?

Here we have a bigger problem - the version we require is not available
for Fedora 22, practically breaking support on Fedora 22.

Latest version in Fedora 22 is 0.5.1.

Martin, can you build lastest mom for Fedora 22?

Nir