[ovirt-devel] [VDSM] Strange build requirements added lately

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Thu May 12 11:08:45 UTC 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Martin Sivak <msivak at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I can, but 0.5.3 should be available in the oVirt repositories for
>> F22.
>
> And it is indeed there
>
> http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-3.6/rpm/fc22/noarch/mom-0.5.3-1.fc22.noarch.rpm

Thanks, I was looking in the ovirt-4.* repos

Sandro, why the ovirt-4.* repos do not keep this version?

I assumed that installing
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release-master.rpm

is enough for getting all the requirements on master, but it seems that you need
to install also:
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release36.rpm

Which is not even documented in
http://www.ovirt.org/develop/developer-guide/vdsm/developers/