[ovirt-devel] [vdsm][heads up] Vdsm branching out for oVirt 4.0.x

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue May 24 14:51:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We will soon create the stable branch for 4.0.x.

So far the proposed date is Monday, 30 May 2016 (around noon UTC+2).

This date is not yet fully agreed so there still room for change;
We should branch out as soon as possible to stabilize the branch, but
I know Nir's monitoring enhancement is not yet merged, I think this is
important enough to deserve a (small) extension.

But I would like to keep this as only extension.

Please share your thoughts.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani