[ovirt-devel] Outreachy internship

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 18:00:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have a very interesting testing framework[1] and tests[2] for oVirt.
The framework, Lago, is using nested virtualization (a VM within a VM,
running on a host - two levels of virtualization) to completely virtualize
an oVirt environment - a manager and hosts.
I suggest you first try to run it. Once you do, there are plenty of
opportunities to contribute in both areas: the framework, and the tests.
The most important tasks in the tests is moving them to oVirt's latest API
- v4.
Y.

[1] http://lago.readthedocs.io/en/latest/README.html
[2] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/project:ovirt-system-tests