[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] branch ovirt-4.0.5 created

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 15:11:26 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 10:30:49AM -0400, Francesco Romani wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> this time I choose to create the ovirt-4.0.5 branch.
> I already merged some patches for 4.0.6.
>
> Unfortunately I branched a bit too early (from last tag :))
>
> So patches
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/65303/1
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/65304/1
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/65305/1
>
> Should be trivially mergeable - the only thing changed from ovirt-4.0 counterpart
> is the change-id. Please have a quick look just to doublecheck.

Change-Id should be the same for a master patch and all of its backport.
It seems that it was NOT changed, at least for
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/I5cea6ec71c913d74d95317ff7318259d64b40969
which is a GOOD thing.

I think we want to enable CI on the new 4.0.5 branch, right? Otherwise
we'd need to fake the CI+1 flag until 4.0.5 is shipped.