[ovirt-devel] Update gerrit plugins (oauth, avatars-gravatar)

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Mon Sep 5 07:21:44 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 7:41 PM, Shlomo Ben David <sbendavi at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Today 04/09/2016 at 23:00 i'm planning to update gerrit-oauth plugin
>> from v0.3 ==> v2.11.3
>>
>> In addition i will add the new avatars-gravatar plugin (v2.11)
>>

> Does it affect the performance? It looks very colorful and fun, but I'd
> hate it to reduce the performance of our Gerrit instance.

Not that I've seen so far, I actually think it works even better than
before, maybe because of the oAuth upgrade.
BTW, This was a request from dev to install it.

> Y.
>

>> Update Duration: ~10 min
>> During the update the gerrit.ovirt.org server won't be available
>>
>> An update email will be sent when done.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Shlomi Ben-David | DevOps Engineer | Red Hat ISRAEL
>> RHCSA | RHCE
>> IRC: shlomibendavid (on #rhev-integ, #rhev-dev, #rhev-ci)
>>
>> OPEN SOURCE - 1 4 011 && 011 4 1

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)