[ovirt-devel] [VDSM] Improving vdsm logging format

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 14:38:12 UTC 2016

Latest version show thread name before logger name, improving visibility.

Patches in this topic:

- https://gerrit.ovirt.org/64113 - logging: More standard logging format
  The main change, the next patches refine this change.

- https://gerrit.ovirt.org/64216 - logging: Use same log format in the tests
  Important to developers looking at failed tests logs

- https://gerrit.ovirt.org/64217 - logging: Improve log level alignment
  Improve alignment by shortening long log level names
  (e.g. WARNING -> WARN)

- https://gerrit.ovirt.org/64227 - logging: Unify SimpleLogAdapter format
  Improves vm logs

Please review.