[ovirt-devel] [OST Failure Report][oVirt master][2017-04-11] add_secondary_storage_domains

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Apr 12 10:10:07 UTC 2017

On 12 April 2017 at 12:44, Michal Skrivanek <michal.skrivanek at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Well, Im not sure who’s handling that exactly, but vdsm-jsonrpc-java is
> getting into OST runs despite the OST failing since Saturday. That should
> not happen

There is no mechanism for blocking stuff from going into 'experimental' ATM
(Please differentiate  between the 'experimental' flow that automates the
testing and the OST which is the set of testing tools that can be used in
various configurations).
'experimental' generally runs on the latest builds of all packages.
We're working on something that will allow blocking failed changes, but it
still some ways off (OVIRT-1077).

btw, in the meantime, me and Tomas are working on narrowing down the
> original failure.

Is there a quick fix that could be put in place to get 'experimental' back
to work for everything else?

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com