[ovirt-devel] [OST Failure Report][oVirt master][2017-04-11] add_secondary_storage_domains

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Wed Apr 12 13:36:09 UTC 2017

> On 12 Apr 2017, at 13:39, Michal Skrivanek <michal.skrivanek at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> On 12 Apr 2017, at 12:10, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com <mailto:bkorren at redhat.com>> wrote:
>>

>> On 12 April 2017 at 12:44, Michal Skrivanek <michal.skrivanek at redhat.com <mailto:michal.skrivanek at redhat.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Well, Im not sure who’s handling that exactly, but vdsm-jsonrpc-java is getting into OST runs despite the OST failing since Saturday. That should not happen
>>
>> There is no mechanism for blocking stuff from going into 'experimental' ATM (Please differentiate  between the 'experimental' flow that automates the testing and the OST which is the set of testing tools that can be used in various configurations).
>> 'experimental' generally runs on the latest builds of all packages.
>> We're working on something that will allow blocking failed changes, but it still some ways off (OVIRT-1077).
>>
>> btw, in the meantime, me and Tomas are working on narrowing down the original failure.
>>
>> Is there a quick fix that could be put in place to get 'experimental' back to work for everything else?
>
> we finally managed to narrow it down and confirm the set of patches causing the problem on Saturday (had to work around the jsonrpc-java and some other stuff)
> engine artifacts[1] passed manual OST[2] now (and sorry Ido for aborting your job)
> patches should be taken in shortly

so, they are all in, OST run, but failed on the jsonrpc-java package
Can you please manually replace it with the last working version:
http://resources.ovirt.org/repos/ovirt/experimental/master/latest.tested/rpm/el7/noarch/vdsm-jsonrpc-java-1.4.5-1.20170330074257.gitbef06c7.el7.centos.noarch.rpm <http://resources.ovirt.org/repos/ovirt/experimental/master/latest.tested/rpm/el7/noarch/vdsm-jsonrpc-java-1.4.5-1.20170330074257.gitbef06c7.el7.centos.noarch.rpm>

to see if the revert works?