[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 01/08/2017 ] [add_secondary_storage_domains]

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 11:45:45 UTC 2017

On 1 August 2017 at 14:39, Nir Soffer <nsoffer at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 2:34 PM Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Test failed: [ 002_bootstrap.add_secondary_storage_domains ]
>>
>> Link to suspected patches:
>> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/79974
>

> This patch adds missing log when resizing an online disk - why do you think
> it is related to the failure?

Because it is the only patch participating in the test.
(The test was equivalent to running the manual job with just this patch)

Then again this may also one of the usual SD testing race conditions.
Since the code in the patch seemed to be related to storage I didn't
want to just assume that.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi