[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 01/08/2017 ] [add_secondary_storage_domains]

Marc Young 3vilpenguin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 02:47:33 UTC 2017

Edit: reply-all

It does, every time.
I got it to pass by using the last passing revision from Jenkins (hash
98ae6d0b452d098f2703a197deb082a091bba837 ), noted from
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/system-tests_hc-basic-suite-
master/15/consoleFull

Not sure if it's a true race condition, that build in Jenkins has failed
consistently since #15