[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 01/08/2017 ] [add_secondary_storage_domains]

Marc Young 3vilpenguin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:18:29 UTC 2017

> You should have all logs needed @/home/myoung/repos/github/
> ovirt-system-tests/test_logs/basic-suite-4.1/post-002_
> bootstrap.py/lago_logs

The one I pasted into fpaste was the only one in that directory, if there
are more logs Im just unsure where they live.
Heres all logs for basic suite 4.1 that I know how to find:

myoung at dev-vm in ~/repos/github/ovirt-system-tests on (no branch)▲
$ for i in $(find . -name 'lago_logs' | grep basic-suite-4.1); do cat
$i/*.log | fpaste; done
Uploading (1355.0KiB)...
https://da.gd/OIlR ->
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/9Xn2RuDgF2pY2I0CouBbGg/