[ovirt-devel] WildFly 11 Beta 1

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Fri Aug 18 07:08:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

yesterday we have merged patch [1], which bumps master/4.2 engine
requirements to WildFly 11. Please upgrade and test, we need find possible
regressions as soon as possible so they can be fixed until WildFly 11 GA.

We don't plan to use WildFly 11 in oVirt 4.1.z, but it should be backward
compatible with WildFly 10, so you should be able to use it for oVirt 4.1
backports development.

Packages ovirt-engine-wildfly-11.0.0 and
ovirt-engine-wildfly-overlay-11.0.0 are available on ovirt-master-snapshot
repository [2] as usual.

Thanks

Martin

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/80722