[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 2017-08-30 ] [add_hosts]

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Thu Aug 31 13:24:16 UTC 2017

On 31 August 2017 at 12:25, Martin Perina <mperina at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 31 August 2017 at 12:16, Martin Perina <mperina at redhat.com> wrote:

>> > Seems like good idea, as we really need to add to tested queue only
>> > merged
>> > PRs. How exactly will we be able to perform that manually?
>>
>> For the 1st few times, please ask me to do it. After that I'll either
>> have automation in place or be certain enough about how to do it to be
>> able to explain it to someone else.
>>
>> Actually I think that if we go for this, I might be able to replace
>> your existing jobs with the new code (It supports 99% of what the
>> existing code can do with PRs), and at least be rid of the nagging bot
>> messages for new PR submitters.
>

> OK, so please let's try this approach.

Ok. This patch makes the existing jobs not deploy:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/81268/

I don't want to risk making the existing jobs not work for the weekend
so I will not replace them with new code today. Instead I will set
them to run side by side with existing jobs.

I'm only seeing jobs for ovirt-ansible. Are we supposed to also have
jobs for 'ovirt-ansible-modules'?

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi