[ovirt-devel] when engine is running, then certs changed, will caused some problem?

pengyixiang yxpengi386 at 163.com
Fri Dec 22 01:00:21 UTC 2017

hi, everyone!

   first, we call getReactor in new ScenarioClient().

public ScenarioClient(String hostname, int port) throws ClientConnectionException {
this.reactor = ReactorFactory.getReactor(ProviderFactory.getProvider(), ReactorType.STOMP);
final ReactorClient client = this.reactor.createClient(hostname, port);
    client.setClientPolicy(new DefaultStompConnectionPolicy());
this.worker = ReactorFactory.getWorker(PARALLELISM);
this.jsonClient = this.worker.register(client);
this.jsonClient.setRetryPolicy(new DefaultStompClientPolicy());

}

and ReactorFactory.getReactor will call getSslStompReactor that is a static way in ReactorFactory.

private static Reactor getSslStompReactor(ManagerProvider provider) throws ClientConnectionException {
if (sslStompReactor != null) {
return sslStompReactor;
    }
synchronized (ReactorFactory.class) {
if (sslStompReactor != null) {
return sslStompReactor;
        }
try {
sslStompReactor = new SSLStompReactor(provider.getSSLContext());
        } catch (IOException | GeneralSecurityException e) {
throw new ClientConnectionException(e);
        }
    }
return sslStompReactor;
}

if we determine "sslStompReactor != null" may caused if engine is running, then engine.p12 changed, but we
use old certs and keys, will that?