[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 24/12/2017 ] [use_ovn_provider]

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Thu Dec 28 22:22:11 UTC 2017

On 28 December 2017 at 20:02, Dan Kenigsberg <danken at redhat.com> wrote:
> Yet http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4559/
> (which is the gating job for https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/85797/2 )
> still fails.
> Could you look into why, Marcin?
> The failure seems unrelated to ovn, as it is about a *host* loosing
> connectivity. But it reproduces too much, so we need to get to the
> bottom of it.

Re sending the change through the gate yielded a different error:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4563/

If this is still unrelated, we need to think seriously what is raising
this large amount of unrelated failures. We cannot do any accurate
reporting when failures are sporadic.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi