[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 24/12/2017 ] [use_ovn_provider]

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Thu Dec 28 22:48:36 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 12:26 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 29 December 2017 at 00:22, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On 28 December 2017 at 20:02, Dan Kenigsberg <danken at redhat.com> wrote:
> >> Yet http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4559/
> >> (which is the gating job for https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/85797/2 )
> >> still fails.
> >> Could you look into why, Marcin?
> >> The failure seems unrelated to ovn, as it is about a *host* loosing
> >> connectivity. But it reproduces too much, so we need to get to the
> >> bottom of it.
> >>

> > Re sending the change through the gate yielded a different error:
> > http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4563/
> >
> > If this is still unrelated, we need to think seriously what is raising
> > this large amount of unrelated failures. We cannot do any accurate
> > reporting when failures are sporadic.
> >

> And here is yet another host connectivity issue failing a test for a
> change that should have no effect whatsoever (its a tox patch for
> vdsm):
>
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-master_change-queue-tester/4565/

I've added a fair number of changes this week. I doubt they are related,
but the one that stands out
is the addition of a fence-agent to one of the hosts.
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/85817/ disables this specific test, just in
case.

I don't think it causes an issue, but it's the only one looking at the git
log I can suspect.
Y.