[ovirt-devel] Publicly available REST documentation

Jakub Niedermertl jniederm at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 21:13:49 UTC 2017

Hi Juan,

from time to time I'd like the REST doc to be available on some public
site. It would allow us to
* check the documentation without searching for running engine
* be able to easily link documentations in irc/mails
* link rest doc from ovirt.org site doc
Recently I've also heard similar request from other guys (cc-ed).
Would it be possible to for example publish generated doc of merged
patches of ovirt-engine-api-model project? Maybe github project pages
[1] of project mirror [2] could be used for hosting.

Regards
Jakub

[1] https://help.github.com/articles/user-organization-and-project-pages/#project-pages
[2] https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-engine-api-model