[ovirt-devel] Toward self-configuring CI, or how can we stop writing YAML

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 13:27:00 UTC 2017

A separate plarforms.txt file can list all needed platforms (it should
allow wildcards to select a subset of all ovirt defaults). The absence
of it would mean you want oVirt defaults.

An example:

*.x86_64
*.ppc

The short version of all my emails. Use file content for
configuration, not repository metadata or direct file names.

Martin