[ovirt-devel] master and 4.1 dwhd Fails to Start (was ovirt_experimental_master Fails: PostgreSQL is not Accessible During Engine Setup)

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 15:30:34 UTC 2017

Hello All.

With Shirly help we found that 4.1 was using master and when ovirt_engine_dwh
was branched today 4.1 job was not updated. This resulted in 4.1 repo be
poisoned with 4.1 dwh rpm. I manually cleared it and waiting for test
results, looks like we have a pile up on Jenkins due to lot of patches
merged.

For master I believe there are still some problems introduced so it will
continue to fail "Error: Could not find or load main class
ovirt_engine_dwh.historyetl_4_2.HistoryETL" till we find and fix the root
cause.

Anton.