[ovirt-devel] master and 4.1 dwhd Fails to Start (was ovirt_experimental_master Fails: PostgreSQL is not Accessible During Engine Setup)

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 07:56:55 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 10:59 PM, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Anton Marchukov <amarchuk at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Shirly.
>>
>> Thanks for your fix. No. Today there are no things of dwh related
>> failures in both master and 4.1
>>

> Would be great if it could be published, so us mere mortals could enjoy
> the fix and run o-s-t as well :-)

What do you mean? once the fix is merged it is published to latest.tested
repos.
The default 4.1 repo for O-S-T is using the 4.1-pre repo, so until that one
is not refreshed you won't see the fix.

> Y.
>

>> Anton.
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:26 PM, Shirly Radco <sradco at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I fixed the master bug. Is dwh in master still failing?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Shirly Radco
>>>
>>> BI Software Engineer
>>> Red Hat Israel Ltd.
>>> 34 Jerusalem Road
>>> Building A, 4th floor
>>> Ra'anana, Israel 4350109

>> --
>> Anton Marchukov
>> Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat

Eyal Edri
Associate Manager
RHV DevOps
EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
Red Hat Israel

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)