[ovirt-devel] Who cares about 'memGuaranteedSize'?

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 08:10:34 UTC 2017

Hi Francesco,

MOM is using it via the balloon_min key in balloonInfo. The policy
that does that is part of the vdsm package though:

https://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git;a=blob;f=static/etc/vdsm/mom.d/02-balloon.policy;h=b1af0d5833619042d8d9f023905efb59a99f2041;hb=209d37b60f55461a80bf0115cdf411c5c1b6e475#l129

Best regards

Martin