[ovirt-devel] Need Support to fix oVirt Engine - Fails to start engine VM

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 11:51:30 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Rizwan Qureshi <rqureshi at connexin.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hello Developers,
>
> We are new to ovirt developers list, infact new to oVirt also.

Welcome to oVirt community! I would suggest to move the conversation to
users at ovirt.org to let other users have a chance to support you as well.

> We unfortunately managed to break our oVirt installation. The engine VM
> does not seem to start after we updated to 4.0 from 3.6 and did a restart.
>

> We are looking for someone specialized to fix this kind of issues. I have
> failed to find anyone who provides support for oVirt so resorting to the
> developers list now. Already tried using the users list and someone did try
> to help but could not get it to work. You can see the thread below for
> reference and logs that I posted:
>

> http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2017-May/082309.html
>

> Can anyone help please?
>

> --
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Rizwan Qureshi
>
> VoIP Admin
>
> Ph: 01482427836

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>