[ovirt-devel] Error in setup of ovirt-engine Development Environment

Martin Perina mperina at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 20:42:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

I think you have forgotten 'su' command at beginning, correct commands are:

  su - postgres -c "psql -d template1 -c \"create user engine password
'engine';\""
  su - postgres -c "psql -d template1 -c \"create database engine
owner engine template template0 encoding 'UTF8' lc_collate
'en_US.UTF-8' lc_ctype 'en_US.UTF-8';\""

Martin