[ovirt-devel] Error in ovirt-engine installation

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Thu Mar 16 19:29:39 UTC 2017

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:09:02 PM EDT Greg Sheremeta wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Try this:
>
> make clean install-dev PREFIX=$HOME/ovirt-engine
> DEV_EXTRA_BUILD_FLAGS_GWT_DEFAULTS="-Dgwt.userAgent=safari,gecko1_8"
> BUILD_UT=0 DEV_EXTRA_BUILD_FLAGS="-Dgwt.compiler.localWorkers=1"

He can give that a whirl, but I don't think that is his problem. if he doesn't
have enough ram that usually becomes a problem when compiling the webadmin.
His logs basically end right at the beginning so I think it might be something
else.

Do you have a ~/ovirt-engine directory where it can write stuff? Note this is
NOT the ovirt-engine directory where you source code is.