[ovirt-devel] Introducing engine micro-benchmarks

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 13:17:06 UTC 2017

+1, any plans to get this into CI and perhaps using statistics (standard
deviation) to give us warnings?

I still want to build something like BrowserLab [4], and I'm currently
working on selenium + phantomjs in OST.

Greg

[4]
https://code.facebook.com/posts/1368798036482517/browserlab-automated-regression-detection-for-the-web/