[ovirt-devel] Gsoc proposal on Configuring backup storage in ovirt

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Sun Mar 26 15:42:31 UTC 2017

Thanks for your help Greg :)

The initial plan will be to start with the REST changes and depends on
the progress there we will see what we can achieve in the UI also.

Regarding the GUI changes: The changes I was thinking about is to add
a checkbox indicating whether a storage domain is configured as backup
or not which will be placed in the advanced parameters under the "wipe
after delete" checkbox.
Regarding the presentation of this attribute, it will be discussed
based on the progress of the feature.

Shubham and I should have a meeting this week where we will focus in
more detail about the tasks and the schedule which will probably be
updated in the doc.

Regards,
Maor