[ovirt-devel] New design for the Gerrit UI

Evgheni Dereveanchin ederevea at redhat.com
Wed May 3 16:20:03 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The Infra team is working on customizing the look of Gerrit to make it fit
better with other oVirt services. I want to share the result of this
effort. Hopefully we can gather some feedback before applying the design to
oVirt's instance of Gerrit.

Please visit the Staging instance to check it out:

  https://gerrit-staging.phx.ovirt.org/

The new design is inspired by oVirt's main website. There is a known glitch
that the "Loading Gerrit Code Review" message is overlapped by the logo
when the UI is loading. If you spot any other issues or have ideas for
improvement feel free to respond to this thread or share your feedback in
the following JIRA ticket:

  https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-912

--
Regards,