[ovirt-devel] Regarding dao tests

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Mon May 22 16:10:58 UTC 2017

You can use a text editor's help to avoid this stuff.

For example, in Sublime Text, I have set:
"translate_tabs_to_spaces": true,
"trim_trailing_white_space_on_save": true

Now pressing "Tab" will write out 4 spaces, and trailing spaces are deleted
on save.

Best wishes,
Greg

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 12:03 PM, shubham dubey <sdubey504 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks,I found the error above in output.
> They are related to trailing spaces and unnecessary tabs, so I solved them.
> Thanks again for help.
>
> Shubham
>
> On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 6:57 PM, Shmuel Melamud <smelamud at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 4:15 PM, shubham dubey <sdubey504 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > but after compiling through make I am getting following error
>> >
>> > ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> > org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check
>> (checkstyle) on
>> > project common: You have 7 Checkstyle violations. -> [Help 1]
>> >
>> > so can anyone tell me what that means?
>>
>> This a plugin the checks code style (unused imports, wrong spacing etc.).
>>
>> There should be more messages that explain what exactly is wrong.
>>
>> Shmuel

Greg Sheremeta, MBA
Sr. Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.