[ovirt-devel] ovirt-imageio leaves .guestfs-0 folder under /var/tmp during check-patch

Michal Skrivanek mskrivan at redhat.com
Wed May 24 15:28:38 UTC 2017

To get back to the original point - I do not see a connection with imageio
anywhere. It's libguestfs's temp dir. Now to decide what to do with it I
think we should first understand which test uses/invokes libguestfs and for
what purpose?

On 24 May 2017, at 12:35, Gil Shinar <gshinar at redhat.com> wrote:

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On 24 May 2017 at 11:17, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > /dev/shm is just as good. It's only 400MB.
>> > Y.
>> >
>> Forgive my language but, hell no.  This is not the gigantic Lago
>> bare metals you are used to. We don't want GWT builds to start
>> failing on running out of RAM.
>>

> Buy more RAM.

This is the best solution as having the cache on the ram will shorten the
time of engine jobs.