[ovirt-devel] ovirt-imageio leaves .guestfs-0 folder under /var/tmp during check-patch

Gil Shinar gshinar at redhat.com
Sun May 28 08:55:08 UTC 2017

One thing I was missing and Barak found is that our cleanup script does not
remove files and folders that starts with a dot.
It is, obviously, a bug but it means that the build history screen shot I
have pasted here doesn't have anything to do with the .guestfs-0 folder.

As much as I know, system tests jobs are running only on bare metal slaves.
The slave I saw this folder on was a VM.