[ovirt-devel] [ENGINE][ACTION_NEEDED] - default maintainers, per path

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Mon May 29 11:24:20 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Some time ago the infra team enabled *gerrit default reviewer plugin* which
you probably noticed if you logged in to gerrit.

What we can do is for example set the stable branch maintainers per branch
automatically:

    [filter "branch:ovirt-engine-4.1"]
        reviewer = stableBranchMaintainersGroup

Put people based on path:

   [filter "branch:master file:^frontend/.*"]
       reviewer = j.r.r.t at shire.me

*Action Needed:*
Nominate yourself, or others, by amending this patch online [1]. Once this
patch is fully acked and agreed we will merge it. If something can't get
consensus we will defer it from the patch till maintainers agree.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/77488/