[ovirt-devel] Feature pages

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 11:02:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Phillip had a nice idea, can we get a page that would list all Feature
pages and allowed sorting / filtering by release they are in and by
the time they where last updated? And of course alphabetically.

We might have all the information necessary and I believe it might be
nicer than the current deep links. We can then track when a feature
appeared and disappeared and hide it from the list according to the
selected filters.

This would allow users to see what features were available in given
release, when a feature appeared or which pages are active and need
reviews.. (can we link this to the pull requests too?)

Sort by: alphabet | update date
Filter by release: all | 3.3 | 3.4 | 3.5 | 3.6 | ....
Filter by team: SLA | infra | ....

1. Alpha [3.5+]
2. Beta [3.3+] - PR1256 pending
3. Gamma [4.2+]