[ovirt-devel] Feature pages

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 12:31:36 UTC 2017

> You can search by category (which we need to improve, remove the
> unclassified, etc.)

The side panel was not loaded when I looked at it. It looks a bit
better with it, but the category information is missing from the
version specific feature list..

But what I really want is to enable discussion about new or updated
features and it is not easy to see what changes are proposed or what
was changed recently.

Martin