[ovirt-devel] CellTable replaced

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 15:56:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just merged a patch [1] that replaces most uses of the GWT CellTable with a
DataGrid. The DataGrid has many benefits compared to a CellTable the biggest
being it has its own header vs the fake header we created to allow the user to
scroll their data. This also solves the issue where the header would scroll of
the top of the screen while you were scrolling. It also has one issue, each
table needs a height specified (so it can determine where to show the
scrolling portion of the table).

I have worked hard to make sure all the replaced tables have their height
specified properly, but there is a chance I missed some. I would like everyone
to let me know if their table suddenly disappears (at least the content), so I
can fix it for you. The highest likely places I missed are in dialogs I don't
know about.

Alexander