[ovirt-devel] Fwd: CellTable replaced

Gobinda Das godas at redhat.com
Fri Sep 15 06:02:38 UTC 2017

Hi,
  The 2nd issue i.e. 'For Import Domain "Data Center" field is not
populating' was my setup issue.The Data Center was not Active because of no
Master Domain.

This one required  fix:
1- While creating Volume: Add Brick(Bricks are not showing in table after
adding).

Attached screenshots as well.

--
Thanks,